In the year 1949, Alois Ledinek founded the company as a small trading firm in Vienna. Several relocations to bigger places of business followed. To fulfill customer requirements better and more flexibly, the company started its own production of brooms and brushes in 1963; the factory space was constantly expanded. After a change of generations, Manfred Ledinek took over the company. In 1982 the office was moved to Texing, located in Lower Austria's foothills of the Alps. In 1996, following the further growth, today's office was built according to all standards of modern production and logistics. It is located on the outskirts of Texing and has good transport connections.
In 2007, 100% of the company's shares were acquired by Karl Behounek, who also leads the company operationally.